Saturday, June 11, 2005

Saturday work and workout

Not too much happening today (side-effect of last night's party maybe?), so spent most of the day in front of the computer, working on a presentation for my class on Emerging Technology Entrepreneurship. Two classmates and I are working with a professor in the Chemical Engineering department who has created a new polymer he hopes to be able to benefit from commercially. Our task is to advise him on the feasibity of making his new technology into a business. Though getting our heads around the technology and all of its possible applications has been a bit daunting, it's been a very interesting class, allowing us to interact with other parts of the university and put our new MBA knowledge to practical use.

After working for a bit, I met one of my friends from the ice hockey team (I played on the Blues varsity team for Cambridge) at the gym for a workout and a run. When I got home, I found myself in the middle of a BBQ being hosted by one of my housemates (I live in a house with 6 other graduate students)...a nice surprise to be able to have some nice barbecued ribs off the grill after the gym!

Looking back at the Varsity Match vs. Oxford (06 March 2005): Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home