Friday, June 10, 2005

Looking back with one week of classes left

Just one more week of classes to go and I will have completed the coursework part of the MBA. It's quite amazing how much you can fit into 9 months of classes. The verdict is still out on the career improvement front (since I'm in the process of looking for jobs at the moment), but from an experience perspective, going for the European 1-year route was definitely a good choice. You can certainly learn the core skills and then some of an MBA in the time we had. Plus, the extra life experiences have been great. I came to England knowing nobody and now have 100 new friends just from the MBA program itself--many who will be great friends for life and who I can't believe I've only known for 9 months--plus many other new friends from the rest of Cambridge.

Speaking of those new friends, they're calling now...about 1/3 of them are in the same college here (Hughes Hall) and there's a party there tonight, so the MBA class is off to make it our own party. Out for the evening...

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kedro,

I already applied to the Cambridge MBA program. I would like to have some feedback from you regarding Career Services and the job outlook aftter the program (my email is luiscosta2@excite.com)
Thanks,
Luís

 

Post a Comment

<< Home